Are you still worried about cracking, scratching, peeling, and repairing a hole wall?
The repairing wall can be perfectly solved your worries and give you a new home.
Fast & Perfect Repair: Perfect repair of ruptured wall, flake wall, pinhole, wall acne, pinhole and wall doodle.
Prevents mildew and moisture: The components are waterproof, and the weathering effect is very good.When spraying, the water will naturally flow and will not inhale.
Easy to use: The holes and cracks can be quickly repaired with just squeezing and scratch.
- 100% secure non-toxic: made of natural resins and carbonate, non-toxic taste, no formaldehyde, safe and environmentally friendly.
Using Warm Tips:
- Wall peeling, falling off, powder falling, the wall surface should be cleaned before use
- Please wait for the first layer to dry, then repair the second time until a few days later. Even if the wall got wet
- If the wall hole big enough, please fill the holes with wood or nails, then use the wall repair and paint it after the wall repair dry
- If you care the putty wall repair is a white color, please paint the corresponding color of the paint again after using it
- Color: White.
- Net content: 100g.
- Size: 6.3 x 1.97 x 1.57 inches.
- 1 x Wall Mending Agent.
- Gift Giving Now: Scraper
“ Perfect, just as advertised, easy to use, cleans up easy and works great. I used it on a wall in my bathroom and a small place on the ceiling...perfect! I would recommend and order again! ”
-- JessicaKaplan .
“ Amazing and goes a long way! So much better than regular spackle. Cleans with water, easy to use, and dries fast! I highly recommend this product!! ”
“ I wish I had taken a before & after picture. I ordered this to try on a few corners that have been bumped. My daughter used it. Easy to use. She put it on a clean corner, let it dry, sanded & we're ready to paint this small are. Very good product. Glad I bought it. Good value. Good orice! ”
“ Living in an older home presents the problem of cracks in the dry wall. This product is super easy to use and works well! If you a have wide crack, I would suggest using an adhesive patch, then apply the product. Paint over and your problem is solved! ”
-- Erik Larsen