🍪Expand your fall baking repertoire with pocket pies in festive apple, pumpkin, and lattice shapes.
🍪Our hinged molds make it easy to cut and seal rolled-out dough into neat hand pies, stuffed with your favorite sweet or savory fillings.
- Cut the dough into shapes with the outside of the mold
- Put the cut dough in the mold and add the filling of your choice
- Finally, close the sides of the mold and seal it into a neat hand pie.
- The pocket pie molds have apples, pumpkins and acorn
- PLA (polylactide) is a biodegradable and ecological plastic derived from natural resources such as corn starch, tapioca roots or sugar cane.
- Hinged design creates dual crimping to securely seal pie dough.
- Use bottom of each mold to cut pattern on top crust to allow steam to escape during baking.
- Apple: 4 3/4" x 5 1/4" x 2 1/4" high.
- Pumpkin: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/4" high.
- Acorn: 5 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- 1 × Hand Pie Molds Set of 3
🥧BASIC PIE DOUGH RECIPE
To make the dough by hand, in a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, and salt. Using a pastry cutter or 2 knives, cut the butter into the flour mixture until the texture resembles coarse cornmeal, with butter pieces no larger than small peas. Add the water and mix with a fork just until the dough pulls together.