The Door County Bell, from the famous Sturgeon Bay area in Wisconsin, has been home to many ancient people. The waters not only provided food, and industry but were the main source of transportation prior to roads. Own a small piece of Wisconsin history with this bell.
Every North Country Wind Bell is shaped from a high-grade steel known as Cor-Ten. This makes them ideal to hang outdoors year-round, and will not twist, tangle or break.
With the weather, the steel turns a rich rust color. This natural oxidation doesn+t signal a deterioration of the bell since Cor-Ten will never flake, peel or rust out. Instead, it tempers with age, creating clearer, more resonant tones. This patina both preserves and improves a bell+s tones over the years.
This Wind Bell captures the soul-soothing, melodic tones of distant buoy bells rocking in the ocean. The triangular form provides 3 distinct pitches and catches the passing breeze with a choice of wind-catcher to reflect your taste: choose from Compass, Cardinal, Watchtower, Buoy. The wind bell is made of quality steel (60% of which is recycled steel) and given a full powder coating for durability outdoors year-round.
* Black Buoy windcatcher
* Powder-coated with a durable outdoor weathering finish
* Made using quality recycled steel
* All steel is a "living finish" and will patina over time
* Jack chain
* Single Tone
- 1 * North Country Wind Bells
- We would greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to meet demand while ensuring that every piece meets our high-quality standards.